Image Map

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Whatever You Celebrate

Happy Holidays to all here -- especially those of you who are part of the true family we've built here. This year wouldn't have been possible without you (and if you're reading this here, I mean you. Yes, you), and I hope you know how lucky Cori and I feel to have you in our lives. Some of you I know for a long time now. And it really does matter. It always has.

Communities are way underrated, and coming here every day to see you, or a comment, or a news story, or even those who sent me http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/, all of it makes a difference. Yes, I get to write the stories. But you're the ones whose feedback I listen to most. Again, always have, always will.

So have a happy and healthy and safe new year.

Sending lots of love your way.

Brad

No comments: