Image Map

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Win $5,000 while writing about The Zero Game

For those who didn't know, The Zero Game was picked by Florida to be the book that the state reads for their Read Together Florida program. One of my favorite parts is the High School Essay Contest we put together. You go to high school...you write the best essay...you get $5,000 sugar-smacks. Keen. And considering I would've killed for some financial help in high school, this one truly hits home. I entered one essay contest in high school. I won 2nd place. And lost to my girlfriend. Suckola.

The point is, the deadline for the essay contest has been extended until January 31, 2007. So see below and good luck.

http://info.fldoe.org/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-4108/jressay_deadline.pdf

Brad

No comments: