Image Map

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kickoff for The Book of Fate

If you’re reading this, you’re a dear friend, a complete stranger, or (let’s be honest, shall we) most likely, you’re a relative. Hi Aunt Bunny!

It’s true. I have an Aunt Bunny.

So today kicks off the 25-city tour for the publication of The Book of Fate.

But rather than shill the new novel (you can read the Q&A for that), let me just take a moment to thank all of you who are reading this right now. This book is the culmination of three years of research and work, yet while there’s one name on the front cover, only a fool thinks this is a one-person show. So thanks to you, dear reader, dear friends (trust me, that’s the same group). I’ve been at this for nearly ten years now, and the best part is having you in my life.

So what else?

Wanna see Damon Lindelof, one of the co-creators of the TV show LOST, quizzing me something fierce? Go here. Plus, you’ll see my Q&A with a former First Lady as well (oohh, neat).

Wanna see which celebrities are Freemasons (and therefore part of the world’s oldest and largest fraternity)? Go here to see the game Warner built.

I’m off to New York right now for the big first event.

More to come tomorrow. And even more on Friday.

B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new release Brad! Can't wait to read it - and can't wait to see you Saturday! steph p.

Anonymous said...

I am a 33 degree Mason and was welcomed to the "Court of Honour."

Do't know if I should feel honored or scared...

By the way, can't wait to get the new book. That preview chapter in JLA had me wanting to turn the page to chapter two for a couple weeks now.

Anonymous said...

Brad, Just ordered your book. My fiancee and I will be figthing over it for the weekend. Hopefully catch you in sterling on saturday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new book. I live in Mandeville, La. which is on the north side of Lake Pontchartrain. I'd love to see you come to our area, or New Orleans for a book signing. We may not be Bulgaria, but we do appreciate great authors, like you!
Marian